City v blackburn 4 -1 ewood park 2000

birch villa

Just watched this on youtube what a day it was, city fans everywhere that day , great atmosphere ,
Good memories and no doubt plenty ov stories, was a great night in town when we got back

Unforgettable day and still have the scar on my shin as i went tumbling down several rows of seats that day as the 4th goal went in.

Scenes in Heywood that night where also unforgettable as rags in pubs didn't like us celebrating one little bit!

some piss up that,got dropped off near Darwen station & hammered pretty much every pub on the way,tried to do it in reverse on way back but it i think a lot of them were closed,dont think half of them are even open now which is a shame as that was always one of my favourites

Unforgettable day and still have the scar on my shin as i went tumbling down several rows of seats that day as the 4th goal went in.

Scenes in Heywood that night where also unforgettable as rags in pubs didn't like us celebrating one little bit!
Cheadle was chaos that evening. People all over the road in the high street. Police came and started to close the pubs down. Only pub I can remember left open was the George and dragon. Tommy the landlord was a big blue and came to an “arrangement “ with the police.

some piss up that,got dropped off near Darwen station & hammered pretty much every pub on the way,tried to do it in reverse on way back but it i think a lot of them were closed,dont think half of them are even open now which is a shame as that was always one of my favourites

Just a 2 mile walk with no pubs mow bar right in the centre.

Watched it in copper faced Jack's in town and then celebrated in Albert square with lots of other fans, I remember seeing the big lad with the black and red city away top on in the fountain and also I remember @ancoats walking past and letting on that day too, bet he doesn't remember that :)
Great day.

Watched it on the hill next to the ground.
Managed to get in the home end at the final whistle.
Great day

Watched it on the hill next to the ground.
Managed to get in the home end at the final whistle.
Great day
Same here. Remember walking to offie at HT and hearing other results were't going right for us .
Felt shit, but 2nd half livened up and we were at right end for all the goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.