City v Blackburn,,game on or what ???

TTTCITYBHOY

Team supported
CITY...who else
I've read countless reports on teletext,beeb,itv,sky et al about Mondays weather for the Manchester area.WASTE OF FEKN TIME.They are all different !!!.You guys live there,please tell me if the game has a chance of going ahead.Ta.

It's still on according to BBC and Sky. I thought there'd be a decent chance that it would be played on Monday. The snow is still here but I think there's a chance it may be cleared a bit by Monday, unless there's more snowfall.

there won't be anywhere near as much snow as last time, but even an inch on monday daytime might be enough to get it cancelled. on the other hand by all accounts everyone working is hard on the surrounding area. having said that, GMP will not take any chances. city will want to play, it's a golden chance to get into the top 4. but we might want to play whilst we have so many injuries.

hope that sheds some light on the matter.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
mcfc_nick said:
ya pair of bastards yu 2,,,,:)

Me? I was actually saying I think there is a decent chance the match will be on unless there is a significant amount of snowfall throughout tomorrow and/or Monday. Sorry if I didn't explain it properly mate! So yeah I think the game should be on if there is no more snow but it is hard to tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.