City v Blackburn,,game on or what ???

TTTCITYBHOY said:
most of you are talking Michael Fish,ya shower of jobys.Thank you to those who are "itk",,,i just want to get my monday sorted,that's all.

whats a joby?.........mate i live in MCR and i cant say if the game is happening i just hope it is...we still have snow/ice all over the place and maybe more snow sun/mon so cross fingers/toes and hope

francis henry lee said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
most of you are talking Michael Fish,ya shower of jobys.Thank you to those who are "itk",,,i just want to get my monday sorted,that's all.

whats a joby?.........mate i live in MCR and i cant say if the game is happening i just hope it is...we still have snow/ice all over the place and maybe more snow sun/mon so cross fingers/toes and hope
are you taking the michael fish????,whats a joby ?,,A Barry White,a no. 2,a keech(Scottish),a dump,a gary neville if you like (bet he gets that ok)

i was at the stadium in the morning yesterday and its all clear around the ground. From what i could see it was just car parks, surrounding roads and pavements thats the main concern.

Lots going on there though it looks like they are doing all they can to make sure it is on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.