CITY v Bolton - Official Matchday Thread

Freestyler

2nk2dd2.png
2sa0bvp.jpg

If we don't win this game we need shooting, mancini is starting to live up to the italian way of being too defensive and it's showing, no need for 300 defensive midfielders in this game, my team:

-----------------Given

Richards-----Toure-----Nedum-----Bridge

-----------------De Jong

SWP-------------Ireland-----------Johnson

------------Tevez---Adebayor

No excuses, anything less than a win is appauling.

Freestyler said:
2nk2dd2.png
2sa0bvp.jpg

If we don't win this game we need shooting, mancini is starting to live up to the italian way of being too defensive and it's showing, no need for 300 defensive midfielders in this game, my team:

-----------------Given

-----------------De Jong

I think i'd go for the same team as you, but i think it will be Johnson on the right and Bellars on the left, as Bellamy went off before an hour today and wasn't injured, so he should hopefully be ok to play on tuesday. I get the impression mancini doesn't like wright-philips.

---------------------GIVEN--------------------------

--RICHARDS----TOURE----NEDUM-----BRIDGE--------

-------------DE JONG---VIERA--------------------

---SWP------------------------------JOHNSON------

----------------TEVEZ----ADABAYOR---------------

I know this team seems a little defensive, especially in central midfield. But we havent been able to dominate a midfield for weeks, and Viera judging by his cameo against Hull could help us do that. Unforunately Ireland is well of the boil, and Barry gets slower by the day.

Richard said:
---------------------GIVEN--------------------------

--RICHARDS----TOURE----NEDUM-----BRIDGE--------

-------------DE JONG---VIERA--------------------

---SWP------------------------------JOHNSON------

----------------TEVEZ----ADABAYOR---------------

I know this team seems a little defensive, especially in central midfield. But we havent been able to dominate a midfield for weeks, and Viera judging by his cameo against Hull could help us do that. Unforunately Ireland is well of the boil, and Barry gets slower by the day.

I dont think that's too defensive at all, i'd probably again just change shauny for johnson and have bellars on the left, but apart from that, exactly the same. Vieira will help with attacks, and i agree we need to start dominating and i think the only way we can do that is by playing an attacking line up, that way we're playing to our strengths instead of worrying what other teams will do, but we will still have de jong in there to win tackles, and vieira's height will be a big plus too.

Adebayor said:
Freestyler said:
2nk2dd2.png
2sa0bvp.jpg

-----------------Given

-----------------De Jong

I think i'd go for the same team as you, but i think it will be Johnson on the right and Bellars on the left, as Bellamy went off before an hour today and wasn't injured, so he should hopefully be ok to play on tuesday. I get the impression mancini doesn't like wright-philips.
Bellamy won't start, the whole two-games-in-a-week thing.

MCfcBOB said:
Adebayor said:
Bellamy won't start, the whole two-games-in-a-week thing.

I know he wouldn't usually, i just wonder if that's why he was taken off after 55 minutes?

If we get 1 goal, then we'll go from strength to strength and win 3 - 0 or summat.

I expect Mancini to select:

Given

Zab (if no Micah) Boyata Kolo Bridge

NDJ
Vierra Barry

Tevez Ade Johnson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.