City v Brighton date - Weds 9th May, 8pm ko

Surely it will be the Tuesday or Wednesday before the Swansea game.

I would have thought that originally as there seemed nowhere else for it to go but I would have expected them to announce it by now if it was going to take place then. I expect an announcement on it this week as there’s nothing to hold it up now. Both Swansea and Brighton are out of the cup so we should be able to finalise the Brighton fixture easily enough! I’m still predicting a last week of the season date.

I think the delay with announcing this fixture will have been to see if the Brighton v Spurs game would go ahead on Friday, 20 April. If it would, we'd have had to play on the Tuesday but with Spurs reaching the FA Cup semi, Brighton can play us on the Wednesday.

I assume that's our preference. Otherwise we'd be playing on Tuesday after the Saturday night game against Spurs, which would be possible but which Pep probably prefers to avoid if we can.

I know it's nobody's fault but I expected better accuracy and organization from Premier League. It's almost italian style of doing things

Being a match day etihad nomad I learnt that lesson last time against West Ham so bought tickets in the Colin Bell stand for the Huddersfield game.

ah bugger why didn't i think of that ;)
any season ticket holder in the colin bell stand want to swap to the east stand for the match?! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.