City v Brighton post match thread.

Yes I gave my seat away many times this season for other Blues to use,so it wasn’t entirely wasted.I got a value seasoncard by luck at £299 so paid almost £50 per game in the end,which is still easier than booking tickets for individual matches as I don’t have any time to spend doing this either on the website or phone.I want to be part of the club and team and for the occasions I can attend it helps for me to switch off from my home caring role.

Yes I gave my seat away many times this season for other Blues to use,so it wasn’t entirely wasted.I got a value seasoncard by luck at £299 so paid almost £50 per game in the end,which is still easier than booking tickets for individual matches as I don’t have any time to spend doing this either on the website or phone.I want to be part of the club and team and for the occasions I can attend it helps for me to switch off from my home caring role.

Offer it to me next time, I’ll compensate you. ;-)

No need to be defensive about it, we are literally talking eight or nine thousand on a consistent basis, however.

That's a situation personal to you, as was my decision to attend and stay behind to say goodbye to Yaya, even though I knew it would mean walking back to Piccadilly Gardens, waiting for a subsequent tram, another connection at Cornbrook, and then a walk from my nearest tram stop to be home and in bed for half eleven.

I consistently leave a couple minutes before the final whistle to avoid the above usual hurdles.

I just felt last night was the final opportunity for the majority to support the team in action and say thank you, and there is clearly a lack of numbers for us to be ever thinking about extending the stadium beyond its current capacity.

Maybe it would've been if the fuckers hadn't moved this fixture several times, culminating in a wednesday night game. Most ST holders think, and quite rightly, that the games will be on sat/sun and the odd monday.

What are you taking about Bravo blah blah blah
He had to go for it because of Vk positioning give that cup back he won us ffs

Watch it again....

Good point. Playing a high line, the keeper must play rush goalie. It is very arguable that Bravo did the right thing and preventing the shot. Propper could have slotted it past Bravo on his line for a simple goal ? (lIke Danilo for the first).

Was it just me or was that Bong, Brighton's left back, one of the worst players ever in the PL

I've seen better players in the Oldham Sunday League

Enjoyed the game and it was getting abit funny trying to set Yaya up for a goal !. My first game for a few years due to life etc, the season ticket holder next to us left with 10mins to go . We stayed and watched Yaya's send of. We left the ground car park by 10:50 back in our didsbury premier inn by 11:30......very suprised no traffic straight run .

Late, but ...
Enjoyable game. Good result. Great bye bye for Yaya and anothervfew records broken by the best team ever to have played in the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.