City v Celtic post match

That's one way of looking at it I suppose.

I too was disappointed with dad's excesses.

Would he listen. Waking the house up every night staggering about singing Daniel O'Donnel songs, trashing the already spartan slum.

It's no easy.

Ha ha very good. You should stay. Our beyond-the-wall social deprivation victim sarcastically debunking the Scottish stereotype correspondent or something. Just don't light-up your phone every 67 posts.

Not sure why people are having a go at Celtic.

Fair play to them.

I thought we'd twat them in both legs but they were much better than I thought. Much better than MGB.

More bothered about our insipid performances rather than abusing our opponents for daring to play well against us.

I thought it was ok. Clearly playing kelechi and gundog to get them match fitness for the run ahead.

Sane needs a goal to give him the confidence to really go at people.

Defence looks shaky whoever plays. I remember the first game of the season wjth a back four and fullbacks pushing inside, it was amazing to watch. Since then we appear to have decided to just stick 3 back there. Im sure there is a master plan at the heart of it but i dont know what its going to be.

I also think that the run of ganes with kelechi up front may actually be a good thing. We get a lot of balls onto the box and kelechi is always trying to get into the 6 yard box. Aguero tends to drop deep. May benefit us. Who knows?

We are all guilty of jumping the gun on a player when they aren't living up to your expectations but remember Sterling had some real awful games last season and that was solely down to a lack of confidence. Sane to me, lacks some confidence and comfortability in this side. He often looks to play safe and seems agitated at times to play a pass. Just wait until this lad is comfortable and full of confidence. I've seen enough to know there is a serious player in there.
Fully agree. Too many too hasty to berate a new player before they have settled. Sane has shown what he has in him, just needs confidence and consistency will surely follow.

Fully agree. Too many too hasty to berate a new player before they have settled. Sane has shown what he has in him, just needs confidence and consistency will surely follow.

I doubt that he's played many games as a wing back until this weekend and is clearly learning the position. But I thought he was very disciplined in both games regarding his defensive duties which inevitably affected his attacking game.

Pep selected 4 full backs in the starting 11 and none of them played as an orthodox full back. Strange but true.

I doubt that he's played many games as a wing back until this weekend and is clearly learning the position. But I thought he was very disciplined in both games regarding his defensive duties which inevitably affected his attacking game.

Pep selected 4 full backs in the starting 11 and none of them played as an orthodox full back. Strange but true.

So the question is, is Pep so stubborn that he will continue to jeopardise the league by his constant fannying around with the first team and formation. He had four full backs playing last night (I know it wasn't a league game last night but you get my point) and not one of them was playing as a full back!

I don't know what to think anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.