City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching sky and i don't think we are playing

I don't think we have a chance in hell of winning it either every where I listen/watch it's all Everton have the players where as city can't defend silva shit Yaya a lazy bigger KDB should be starting!

Totally get that if he is DM he doesn't need to track back... but Yaya is NOT a DM is he? Don't you think Fernandinho and Delph will provide great protection? Both are tenacious and scrappers, nippy and hard, they can play alongside and in the back four. A big plus is they can be relied upon to get up and down the park and will provide great support to Yaya in an attacking role... This is almost our perfect team.... consider Joe Hart and Vinnie and DeBruyne could be a part of our best eleven. However for what we have available tonight I am really looking forward to seeing this bunch putting a shift in.
Agreed. But look at it from a different anfkw, Dihno and Delph have energy for days, they will help the defense regardless of where ther are in the middle. Yaya helps most only if it is in fact his job, which it was at WHU and he did it admirably. Kouyate blow by notwithstanding.

Also he gets more space to orchestrate, and have 2 CMs ahead of him who like making runs in Delph and Dihno.

Yaya on the other hand doesn't like making off the ball runs, would rather be the passer.

From what I've seen, Yaya at the bottom of that triangle is best.

Would of started maybe KDB for Yaya or Silva playing behind and Nevas out wide.

Other than that, i'm very happy with that lone up. come on blues...Send us to Wembely!!

Totally get that if he is DM he doesn't need to track back... but Yaya is NOT a DM is he? Don't you think Fernandinho and Delph will provide great protection? Both are tenacious and scrappers, nippy and hard, they can play alongside and in the back four. A big plus is they can be relied upon to get up and down the park and will provide great support to Yaya in an attacking role... This is almost our perfect team.... consider Joe Hart and Vinnie and DeBruyne could be a part of our best eleven. However for what we have available tonight I am really looking forward to seeing this bunch putting a shift in.

I think he would be more effective in a DM role than an AM role. I believe he's better with the game in front of him, linking the play.

Record attendance the twat

We're in 4 competitions and all empty your pockets. It is winter, some older fans stay at home. Televised games often see attendance dips. The traffic is awful. So on...

Gary James pointed out today that it'll be a record attendance at the Etihad fo a semi considering Manchester isn't a rich city!
  • The highest cup crowd at the Emptyhad.
  • Highest City home cup crowd since 1981.
  • Higher than any League Cup attendance at many clubs this season.

#PositiviCITY

Pretty happy with that team provided it is indeed Fernandinho and Delph holding midfield. I think all kinds of combinations can be put forward for our front four but the one thing im pretty sure about is that yaya does not belong in that holding two. We look way more solid without him there. Yaya's place is to fight it out for a spot behind/alongside Aguero with Silva, KDB, Sterling, Iheanacho and Navas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.