City v Leicester

Sancho did the right thing , Pep just will not play these kids ,you could not blame Braaf , Palmer or Delap firering off to Dortmund to become superstars or stay put maybe get a loan to Forest etc

Sancho did the right thing , Pep just will not play these kids ,you could not blame Braaf , Palmer or Delap firering off to Dortmund to become superstars or stay put maybe get a loan to Forest etc

Sancho may never play in a team as good as Pep's City. And may never win as many titles as Foden already has. And Foden is just starting.

Sancho may never play in a team as good as Pep's City. And may never win as many titles as Foden already has. And Foden is just starting.
We aren't anything special right now and whos to say Sancho won't get to play for even better team in future?

I don't know how anyone can even suggest that he did not do the what was best for his career. He clearly did.

We aren't anything special right now and whos to say Sancho won't get to play for even better team in future?

I don't know how anyone can even suggest that he did not do the what was best for his career. He clearly did.

Too early to tell whether Sancho did the right thing by snubbing Pep and City. Right now we are hit by many injuries. One must be foolish to expect special performances right now.

It's not 'clearly' at all unless you can see the future. Let's see where Foden and Sancho are in 3-4 years. Dembele was fantastic at Dortmund but now isn't highly rated, is he? Would you swap Foden for Dembele? Many top talents fail at the next step. Sancho is yet to step on the pitch for a top European team.

I am fed up with people bleating on about Judas Sancho. The overrated twat isn't good enough to get in our team now, let alone back then when he was 17. I pray to God that United sign him; it would be like spending 100 million on Peter Beagrie. Even better our cut would be 15 million.

Last edited:
I am fed up with people bleating on about Judas Sancho. The overrated twat isn't good enough to get in our team now, let alone back then, when he was 17. I pray to God that United sign him; it would be like spending 100 million on Peter Beagrie. Even better our cut would be 15 million.

Judas? Are you 12? And he’s a better player than Mahrez and Torres.

We aren't anything 'special right now'? Is that right bud.

Well the favourite team to sign him are the rags, are you claiming they're better than Dortmund? They're nowhere close, they'd be a step down but with a bumper pay rise with another big signing on fee.

Nobody said he didn't do what's best for himself (emphasis on 'himself').

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.