City v Mainz, UYL 5pm, live on City+ & TNT Sport 1. Feb 27th before the Luton FA Cup game.

Kinkladze's crazy skills

Wythenshawe, was Moss_side+Fallowfield+Gorton+more
Team supported
Manchester City
It's away in Germany so City+ or TNT Sports at 5pm but also on UEFA.tv , plus plenty of channels abroad depending on where in the world you're located.

Country and channel listings...

A double header and chance for the kids to impress it kicks off at 5pm, so a perfect appetiser to the FA Cup game against Luton later on at 7:30pm that's also on ITV.

Not sure about any injury news or owt maybe others know, thought I'd just give fellow bluemooners a heads up a day early.

It's away in Germany so City+ or TNT Sports at 5pm but also on UEFA.tv , plus plenty of channels abroad depending on where in the world you're located.

Country and channel listings...

A double header and chance for the kids to impress it kicks off at 5pm, so a perfect appetiser to the FA Cup game against Luton later on at 7:30pm that's also on ITV.

Not sure about any injury news or owt maybe others know, thought I'd just give fellow bluemooners a heads up a day early.
Given City+ recent attempts to show the recent youth cup game v Spurs played in Manchester I think I will watch it on UEFA tv. Don't fancy their attempts to get it right all the way from Germany. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Thanks for the heads up, I'd completely forgotten about this. I always try and watch the UYL as it often introduces you to the talents of the future - Sane for Schalke against us back in the day being an example!

Mainz beat Barcelona on pens in the playoff so they must be pretty decent. Would be nice to go far in this competition and even win it finally, a great way for the kids to experience European football with different tactics, refereeing and crowds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.