City v Napoli Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheart

Following their stunning 3-1 away win on the opening day of the Serie A season, Napoli are obviously in good form too. It should be a cracker.

Hart
Zabaleta/Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy/Kolorov
Barry/Milner
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Dzeko
Aguero

Will be happy with a tense, hard fought 1-0 victory

City v Napoli

lionheart said:
Following their stunning 3-1 away win on the opening day of the Serie A season, Napoli are obviously in good form too. It should be a cracker.

Hart
Zabaleta/Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy/Kolorov
Barry/Milner
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Dzeko
Aguero

Will be happy with a tense, hard fought 1-0 victory

Fuck 1-0 we should smash these :) wouldn't get anywhere near out top 6 teams.

Re: City v Napoli

our first champions league game ever and i will fucking be there !!!!

Im looking like this,

Napoli came third in Seria A last year on 70 points, Udinese came 4th on 66 and you could say Inter came second on 76 who we beat their full team in pre season quite comfortbaly.. Yes Udiense lost key players etc etc but they got beat over 2 legs by a weak Arsenal side a few weak back, an Arsenal side that would be taken for a ride by Championship team at the current moment..

Napoli's first game this season was a 3-1 against a team that came 15th last year as well ..

Play the team we did againts Tottenham and go offensive like we have done over the past few week i think we could have these especially at home.. Mancini will want to try and get big results at home so we can afford to draw away to keep the players fit (not that i am trying to make it out to be easy).. Cannot afford 1-0 wins at home because most of the time you will just pay the price for it away..

Look at Tottenham last season they practically demolished the top 2 teams Inter and AC.

sam-caddick said:
Napoli's first game this season was a 3-1 against a team that came 15th last year as well ..
and Cesena were down to 10 men for the majority of the 2nd half. that said, I don't expect an easy match.

Skilly McRailnob said:
sam-caddick said:
and Cesena were down to 10 men for the majority of the 2nd half. that said, I don't expect an easy match.
This game will be extremely different from their last one, Yesterday they had the ball and they were attacking and trying as hard as they can to score.

At the Etihad they will sit back and wait for us to come at them so they could break through with a counter-attack !!
We have to play very cautiously and yet go forward and create chances as we are good at that. This is undoubtedly our toughest game since the CS.

But I am very confident, we have the ability to defeat any team in Europe (including Barça and the Rags) !!

_______________Hart_______________
Richards___Kompany__Lescott___Clichy

Bench:

Pantilimon,

Kolo Touré/Savić,
Zabaleta,

Milner,
A Johnson,

Tévez,
Balotelli.

If de Jong's still injured... If he's ready to start, get him in instead of Barry, if he's OK for a few mins, get him on the bench!

2-1 City (hopefully)

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes Équipes
The Champions!
Une grande réunion
Eine große sportliche Veranstaltung
The main event!
Ils sont les meilleurs
Sie sind die Besten
These are the champions!

I'd like to see:

______________________Hart________________________

Zaba_______Kompany__________Lescott__________Kolarov

_____________Yaya_______________Barry______________

_______Nasri__________Aguero___________Silva________

_____________________Dzeko________________________

Subs: Pantilimon, Richards, Kolo, Clichy, Milner, AJ, Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.