CITY v Newcastle Utd - Official Match Thread

We look disjointed today too many players not on top of our game. If we win its not going to be pretty and we need a goal early on because the more the game goes on the more likely carroll will come on and grab a winner from a cross by you know who.

*yes were doomed*

deano ou812 said:
it could be worse we could be losing,played shit and drawing,mancini if he does'nt make changes for the start of the second half will need his head examining...

Not really. You'd give the players 10-15 minutes to redeem themselves. There is more than enough quality on the pitch to win this and the issue isn't really tactical, one of motivation I think. They just need a rocket up their arse.

Sabster said:
Ade is brilliant at getting in behind and his pace will destroy them.

trust me it will not work, he will be offside for 95% of the time, and no, this isnt a joke

Wants hanging for the crap game he's having, or is my telly making him look like he's in slow motion. Would be the worst player if Boateng wasn't doing an impression of Frank Spencer. Typical Mancini boring, slow poo!
Constipated football from Itiddlyaitai !

Come on City have a poo!

mat said:
Ray Stubbs making De Jongs tackle worse than it was. Fair play to KK and Rag twat for not falling for it.

Stubbs was desperate for one to say it was naughty. It wasnt

were not knackered , were not off the pace........This IS Mancinis pace!

Shame it's pissing down or i would paint the fence and watch it dry, or cut the grass and watch it grow :(

Our midfield makes Ray Wilkins look like Maradonna

Project said:
Collymore asking for De Jong to be kicked out of football lol

For a tackle the ref and studio pundits ( inc butt ) deemed fair....

stick to dogging collymore you twerp.

Poor. We dont appear to be set up to dominate poorer teams despite their crap defending.

Milner is too slow and Yaya likes other people to do his running. Boateng is clearly not fit but there is little alternative.

We need a centre forward- a focal point and more pace....AJ and Ade in for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.