City v PL | Legal Dispute/Appeal

I wouldn't worry about it.

You see, after us apparently being the good guys in this super league bollocks by being the first to pull out, our darling media couldn't bare the adulation we was getting.

I just wonder who has rehashed this just in time before a final?

It's standard this shit and I mentioned the other day after that nimrod fuckin Herbert was sucking our dick, don't let them draw you in. The chosen wankers in the press will always want to stick the knife in and they time it just before an important fixture.

And we must be close to signing someone if mentions of a transfer embargo are in there.

Fuck them.

If it is in any way linked to uefa ffp crap, should be straight forward. Cas established no irregularities, so no PL rules were breached either given the signed them off in the first place.

The initial snippet reads more like City are appealing against the PL's process, rather than them investigating us as such.

If it was worthwhile, it would be plastered all over the big papers.

Has any club in history been hounded/investigated like us? I know Chelsea have been hit a couple of times but someone is really digging us out. No investigation starts without information leaked or received so obviously people are spying on our dealings constantly.

One of these so called investigations relate to laws that no longer exist, I mean how far do you go back? Fergie meeting a player in a motorway cafe and bunging him a few bob to join the rags? Or racing round to Giggs house to gazump him signing professional forms for us?

Fuckin brilliant, another court case, uefa, fifa the Premier league, does it ever stop, don't they ever target anyone else, what about the dippers 50 million stadium without a hole being dug, we fucked up with this super league shit, but khaldoon was right, targeted and obvious.

Am I misinterpreting the first part being basically FFP?
If it is FFP based then I’m not too worried by that, considering we’ve already won at CAS for similar charges.
The football academy part would surely be worse case scenario a transfer embargo?
I may be way off as I’m certainly no expert.

Different FFP rules for different competitions.

Are City appealing the fact that there is an investigation?

An investigation that just disappeared into thin air?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.