City v PL | Legal Dispute/Appeal

Because the fact we are appealing the decision indicates we have been found guilty by the small court. It is safe to assume it is to do with the FFP investigation the premier league started last year in 2020 the dates match up on the document.

Just guessing but if it was a serious offence wouldn't UEFA have used it when they charged us? And if they did surely it's already been thrown out by CAS?

Because the fact we are appealing the decision indicates we have been found guilty by the small court. It is safe to assume it is to do with the FFP investigation the premier league started last year in 2020 the dates match up on the document.

If I read this right. 3 issues

State funding - sorted at CAS unless FA has fresh evidence
Illegal payments Jayden Sancho - sure I have read previously that we were cleared on this one
Third party ownership of young players - might be this

Perhaps, but guilty of what? If they've been digging around the accounts it could be anything from full blown fraud to Txiki forgetting to submit a receipt for his lunchtime sandwich on expenses.
Well that’s the frustrating thing hopefully It is something very minimal if anything at all

If I read this right. 3 issues

State funding - sorted at CAS unless FA has fresh evidence
Illegal payments Jayden Sancho - sure I have read previously that we were cleared on this one
Third party ownership of young players - might be this
Sorry forgot also wearing a loud shirt in a built up area.

Yeah, I don't get the vibe from around City that it's anything serious. They already know what it is at City. Especially if someone on here got wind of this months ago.

As I understand it, they have appealed that it is not in the public interest so should remain confidential while the arbitration goes on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.