City v PL | Legal Dispute/Appeal

Some interesting observations. Interesting that both we and the fa didn't want this published, and it didn't get leaked but was ordered as in the public interest to be published. Remember the uefa case against us saw multiple leaks. So that says the uefa process was flawed and / or compromised.

Second point is why it was published. Because the judge felt that allegations of bias within the system against city were worthy of investigation and bringing to the public's attention.

As for the case itself, I'm sure it is ffp / investment related and I understand that the fa would want to look into it also. What would be incredible is if they found evidence that uefa and cas could not, or have seemingly tighter restrictions, as it appears a decision has been made and appeal filed.

But we saw that exact same pattern with uefa. Not enough evidence, ban them anyway. Appeal, common sense squashes the measures.

Unsure whether a decision has been reached or this is just a document authorising the release to the public of the details. It seems to just be saying that we are granted the right to appeal, i.e. we have a case.

I thought the UEFA ones were the most stringent. By meeting those the Prem league ones should so be met....on a simplistic level at least?
Except if the charge is that we have submitted false accounts or information - in which case it doesn't matter how stringent the test was, or even whether we passed or not, it's completely different charge.

Except if the charge is that we have submitted false accounts or information - in which case it doesn't matter how stringent the test was, or even whether we passed or not, it's completely different charge.

If that were the case and the evidence goes further than what came out during the CAS case then the police/serious fraud office would also be involved.

It never ends, death by a thousand cuts.
Maybe the cuunts will go for broke now the ESL scam has been scuppered. I assume we can still go to CAS if they try and fuck us ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.