City v PL | Legal Dispute/Appeal

Well if we're expecting the FA and Premier League to be sympathetic, we are in deeper shit now than we were last week!
Fuck'em. Its time we started looking after ourselves, and for all the teeth nashing about the SL., the truth is, every man and his dog is out to get us in one way or another.
We will never be accepted. If we have dirt, now is the time to go all in. No **** involved in the sordid heirarchy of Yank clubs will ever accept us so burn them all.
This has pissed me off more than the superleague nonsense.

Bird and Bird are the PL solicitors. Newcastle tried to get the chairman of the arbitration panel removed during the proposed Saudi takeover, after facts that he'd sat on numerous PL hearing's came to light, he had also done some other work, for the PL. We are claiming institutional bias, we aren't the first to do so.

Fuck'em. Its time we started looking after ourselves, and for all the teeth nashing about the SL., the truth is, every man and his dog is out to get us in one way or another.
We will never be accepted. If we have dirt, now is the time to go all in. No **** involved in the sordid heirarchy of Yank clubs will ever accept us so burn them all.
This has pissed me off more than the superleague nonsense.

It's a constant drip feed of charges and accusations one after another. We can't be the only club out there so called experts could look at and think something's dodgy, can we???

I keep on hearing we have the best owners in the world, that we are the richest club so if that's the case can't we ensure our records and systems are watertight and squeaky clean??

@Prestwich_Blue will probably know more
I'd guess that it's to do with the case against us about third-party ownership, FC Nordsjaelland & the Right to Dream Academy.

Timing seems right as it first surfaced in 2018.

I'd guess that it's to do with the case against us about third-party ownership, FC Nordsjaelland & the Right to Dream Academy.

Timing seems right as it first surfaced in 2018.

Not FFP then as the guy that found the court doc guesses?

Also isn’t that FIFA rather than the PL?

Last edited:
Hmm, as soon as someone finds a decent link to Moscow to refer whatever case we think it is, we'll probably have our answer. Any Russian fans on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.