City v PL | Legal Dispute/Appeal

I am assuming Harris got the story from the thread on this forum. The Mail headline says City are "still being investigated" but there is no evidence of that at all. The recent item on here seems to be just an exchange of information between lawyers with no suggestion what is behind it. It could be historic and it could relate to anything. FFP was not even implemented by the PL till 2013, fours years later than UEFA.
The investigation was never formally concluded.

we should enjoy his pain. he always writes negative stories about our GREAT, SUCCESSFUL club because he’s hurting so much.
Anyone seen any anti-rag or dipper articles by him - there’s plenty he could attack both of those clubs about.

Is he related to the other anti-City Harris.

I don't think it's pain in the way you think. Its his job. He probably dreamed of writing best selling books and wining Pulitzer prizes as a kid. Instead his job is sticking his snout in a huge field filled with of manure. Every now and then he thinks he's found a truffle. Unfortunately for him his nose doesn't work very well and he is too lazy to move his fat body to search properly. The truffle he's found is actually a huge piece of excrement.

The investigation was never formally concluded.
That's true but it's hard to believe that the PL is still investigating alleged FFP breaches which allegedly happened in 2013 (and were settled with a fine in 2014). The Der Spiegel story was in November 2018 and we were cleared by CAS in July 2020. The allegations were comprehensively dismissed by three Judges/Barristers who said at least one of the emails was fabricated.
The PL bosses would have to be insane (I know!) to get involved in this case with no prospect of winning. Given the sheer length of time involved since the alleged breach it would be easy for our lawyers to argue the PL were being malicious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.