City V PSG ticket Prices: Club Statement

Or to put it another way:
"Fuck off, there are sufficient tourists to take up the slack.
And no, we don't give a shit if none of them turn up midweek in Sunderland".

Just been notified via an e-mail that City have taken £40 out of my account today for my Disabled Ticket.Think this is the most I have ever paid for a home game,so I`ve no idea how some of you who normally take your kids are going to be able to afford it.
No doubt about it ... they`re going down the Rag route and thats what stopped plenty of my mates going to the Swamp ... massive (can I say that word) price hikes.

They really don't give a fuck do they? If we get twatted in the first leg which the way we are playing is highly likely the place will be half full,I doubt even people who have bought a ticket will bother,they will save on the travel and the hassle.Add to the bad feeling this has generated and this will make people say fuck it even more.

P's don't forget that we have new badge come may so better start saving now
As it's new tops new coats hats polo shirts the full package

Fans are realising now how little the club care about their support. It's been building for 4/5 years now with unjustifiable increases,as I said before I bailed out after 20 years last summer and haven't been since. Watch every match on TV along with others who have done the same,we have all gotten out of the routine of going every other week.

Why via the Guardian?

Why not via the official website, directly to those having to pay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.