--MILNER------------SILVA---------------JOHNSON---------

--------------------TEVEZ-------------------------------

Richard said:
------------------------HART-------------------------

--ZABALETA----TOURE----KOMPANY----LESCOTT--------

---------------DE JONG--TOURE--------------------------

--MILNER------------SILVA---------------JOHNSON---------

--------------------TEVEZ-------------------------------

nice team that though I can see Boyata (deservedly) getting a start as he performed so admirably the last European game.

I'd soon start thinking about giving Kompany a rest as well, played every minute this season so far and a couple internationals as well.

I've been reading about Silva today, about his fitness and him looking to impress. I'd love to see him start and get the 90mins. I hope he has an awesome game so he can settle in quicker :-)

think we will win this....europa league is more suited to our slow build up and possession football.

simon23 said:
think we will win this....europa league is more suited to our slow build up and possession football.

after yesterday i woudnt be suprised if jo scored

I don`t care whom are the Eleven , I just want to see Adam and Silva playing together !!!!!!!!!!!

Just do it Mancini

As Salzburg evidently beat Lazio and Villareal home and away in the Europa League group stages last year and as we are not yet functioning as a team unit, I predict a 2-0 defeat. We will bounce back once the team has settled.

lionheart said:
As Salzburg evidently beat Lazio and Villareal home and away in the Europa League group stages last year and as we are not yet functioning as a team unit, I predict a 2-0 defeat. We will bounce back once the team has settled.

forget last years results they are struggling at the moment and are 3rd bottom of their league
i'm expecting city to do a number on them tonight and win by one or two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.