City v Southampton August 19th - Tickets (merged)

Mancini Manus Domini

We have my mother and father in-law visiting us for the first time in England. They are here for 10 days in August, which luckily coincides with a City home game.

My father in-law is an avid football fan and would love to go to a premier league game. He's become quite a City fan, and he was suffering like the rest of us on the last day of the season!

I'd love to take us all to The Etihad for the first game against Southampton whilst they are here, and ideally we are after 4 tickets.

If there are any blues who can't make the first game because they are away i'm happy to give you what will be face value on tickets for this game.

Cheers

Re: City v Southampton August 18th - Tickets wanted

id be expecting them to move the game to the sunday with us being champions dont know why you dont get blue memberships would save you money than paying over the odds

i have'nt checked my euro millions ticket yet but if i have won i am going to buy a box at city and allow 10 ticketless fans off here to use it every week. the price will 25 pounds each and the money will go to different charity every week.
i'll stay put in my own seats though.
the rule will be once you've had a go you can't re apply for 2 months:)

johnbmcr said:
Thought we would be away for the first game and booked a holiday in Hamburg so have two S/Cs for Southampton Game block 109 Eastland lower K 193 and 194 face value( what ever that is on the MCFC site)

pm me if interested

John

Hi John,

Yes I am interested. I've sent you a PM.

Thanks

Bern<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:06 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
i have'nt checked my euro millions ticket yet but if i have won i am going to buy a box at city and allow 10 ticketless fans off here to use it every week. the price will 25 pounds each and the money will go to different charity every week.

I'd take up an offer like that; I hope you win!

de niro said:

Sound mate, I like a man who has principles. Would you pickup the bar tab?

Mikecini said:
de niro said:

Sound mate, I like a man who has principles. Would you pickup the bar tab?

of course, with the proviso that they all stay well behaved :)

ps i didn't win but will try again tomoz .

I've got the promise of two tickets but i'm still after another two if anyone is unable to make the game?

Thanks

Mancini Manus Domini said:
We have my mother and father in-law visiting us for the first time in England. They are here for 10 days in August, which luckily coincides with a City home game.

My father in-law is an avid football fan and would love to go to a premier league game. He's become quite a City fan, and he was suffering like the rest of us on the last day of the season!

I'd love to take us all to The Etihad for the first game against Southampton whilst they are here, and ideally we are after 4 tickets.

If there are any blues who can't make the first game because they are away i'm happy to give you what will be face value on tickets for this game.

Cheers

Sorry can't help, but best to do would be Ticket Exchange when they get put on sale

I'm coming over for the game. I would like 1 or 2 tickets if possible? I'm defo gonna grab a blue card and try and use the ticket exchange but I'll throw my interest on here too as I've made the commitment to fly to England.

PM me if you can help.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.