City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris63

Manchester City have failed in a bid to get Sunday's 4.30pm game at Southampton brought forward to Saturday. [Mirror]

Boo

Rest everyone. Suddenly I just don't care about taking Arsenal's 4th Place Trophy any more. With Southampton's form, and eyes on the CL, we probably lose there with our best team anyway.

Start Kelechi, Mangala, Delph, Kolarov, Zab, Sterling, Yaya (if fit), heck... even start Bony if we really have to. We have a shot at getting to a Champions League Final. Rest everyone!!!

Good. The extra 24 hours rest will be needed after tonight. Our best chance of CL next season still depends on us finishing top 4. And, just as importantly, keeping the scum out of it. If they win at the weekend, and we lose, it is out of our hands. More important that the 2nd leg v Madrid, in my view.

Got banana skin written all over it.

Hart
Zaba
Otamendi/Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov (Unfortunately no choice)
Delph (Unfortunately no choice)
Fernando/Fernandinho
Navas
De Bruyne
Sterling
Iheanacho/Aguero

Massively could have done with Toure, Nasri and Silva being fit in order to rotate.

Last edited:
We can make a number of changes like Mangala, zabaleta, Kolarov, Delph, sterling, Nasri and Iheanacho. If Yaya can play he could start.

That means only hart, otamendi, one of the Ferns and Navas need to play. Still should be a strong side

We need to be win this one badly. Nasri being back would be extremely helpful.

Hart, Zaba, Otamendi, Mangala, Kolarov, Delph, Fernando, Nasri, Sterling, Iheanacho, Bony

Probably a loss, but maybe get a crucial point.

If there's no Clichy, Sagna, Aguero, De Bruyne and only one Fern, then I'm happy. Ring the changes cause we looked dead in the 2nd half tonight. Get them fresh for Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.