City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoying that we need to get a result here with fourth still up for grabs.

Most of the players looked knackered last night, can't see both Nandos playing 90 minutes.

Aguero shouldn't play and Kompany should be on the bench for this one. Sterling needs game time so him and Delph should start.

It'd be brilliant if Leicester managed to win at Old Trafford, but I don't think they will so it's vital we get something out of the game. It won't be easy though, as Southampton are in good form and still have an outside chance of Europe. Hopefully Toure and Nasri will be available so that we can rotate a bit with one eye on Wednesday.

I hope he doesn't rest too many players with Madrid in mind. Southampton will be a tough game and we need a win.

Pell will be dammed if he does & dammed if he doesn't make changes,

Hart
Zabba Ota Mangala kolarov
Nasri Delp A Garcia.
Yaya
Nacho/Bony Sterling

Hart
Zabba Mangala Ota Kolorov
Sterling YaYa Delph Nasiri
Bony Nacho

see how the game unfolds.
-could always bring in KDB, Dinho, VK, Nando, Navas- just depends on if we are up/down, or hanging on for a point.

I hope he doesn't rest too many players with Madrid in mind. Southampton will be a tough game and we need a win.

Most of the changes he will make will be ones that he would have made anyhow, even if we weren't playing RM next week. Rotating the fullbacks, not playing Kompany twice a week, replacing Silva, resting players that are just too knackered or carrying knocks. The only changes that would be made purely with an eye on Wednesday would be if he rested Aguero and/or DeBruyne

Bony not even being in the squad last night means he is injured or mp has given up probably means sergio will start as i don't think nacho can lead the line for a full game unless he has the likes of kev,yaya etc around him,don't envy mp with his team selection
Oh and fuck the fa for not changing it to sat,thanks for the support twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.