CITY v Spuds - Official Match Thread

Ade,berbatov,ibra 3 players that have one thing in common they are the laziest player you could ever meet,they want it to be put right on their foot or head so they don't have to run or break a sweat.

You just have to look at whenever this team plays with ade we look lethargic up front because the guy cannot be arsed and pretty much makes tevez play rubbish as well.

We need to get rid of toure,ade,shaun,bridge and whoever who is not up to the task.

Bonol said:
FUCK OFF BACK TO ITALY MANCINI YOU WANKER, MARK HUGHES WOULD OF MADE IT. CITY WERE FUCKING SHITE FROM START TO FINISH, MR NEGATIVE MANCINI FUCK OFF.

Kill yourself.

Mancini to stay for years to come please.

Let's be honest, half that team should be gone next season: Toure, Bridge, Kompany, Vieira, Adebayor, Richards, Sylvhino, Santa Cruz etc etc. We need loads of new players and a manager that understands tactics, Mancini is clueless.

Bonol said:
FUCK OFF BACK TO ITALY MANCINI YOU WANKER, MARK HUGHES WOULD have MADE IT. CITY WERE FUCKING SHITE FROM START TO FINISH, MR NEGATIVE MANCINI FUCK OFF.
No he wouldn't, he was the dipstick who was happy to enter the season with next to no midfield. Mancini had no choice but to play De Jong all the time, tonight was fucked as soon as you see Tevez coming so deep.

Kill yourself.

Mancini to stay for years to come please.

Lol, you a glutton for punishment, come on RSC for Bellamy in our most important fucking match for years. Mancini's a fucking stupid clown and you still want to follow him. Your judgement needs looking at.

A big thank you to the players for the effort.

That being said, please Hughes haters stand up to be counted and I almost forgot, Mr. Cook, be so kind to resign in the morning, you cost us the forth, and the cup.

Cheesy said:
Honestly, I hope some of you cnuts do fuck off & never darken Citys or Bluemoons doorsteps again.

CTID
Cheesy said:
Honestly, I hope some of you cnuts do fuck off & never darken Citys or Bluemoons doorsteps again.

CTID

THIS!!!

you know what. i've loved city through the all the shit, and even though i check this forum out every-fuckin-day, I don't post, but am always there, can't believe some of the negative f***in things said, whatever happens, i'll love em to my dying breath
i'm not here for glory, i'm not here cause i wanna see every twat in town wearing a blue shirt, i'm here cause i love em, in SPITE of everything, I F**IN' LOVE EM

we've finished 5th, not 17th not 15th 5TH!!!,
we're challenging the top 4, honestly who the hell thought that was gonna happen 2 years ago/

yes i'm pissed off, all throughout i was doing the same chant i imagine most were doing

"please, please, city, please, this time don't fuck it up"

we did we fucked up, we got 5th

fuckin 5th!!!!!

CTID

sorry end of lil rant

but still love all of ya!!!!

AMP said:
Cheesy said:

CTID
Cheesy said:

CTID

THIS!!!

you know what. i've loved city through the all the shit, and even though i check this forum out every-fuckin-day, I don't post, but am always there, can't believe some of the negative f***in things said, whatever happens, i'll love em to my dying breath
i'm not here for glory, i'm not here cause i wanna see every twat in town wearing a blue shirt, i'm here cause i love em, in SPITE of everything, I F**IN' LOVE EM

we've finished 5th, not 17th not 15th 5TH!!!,
we're challenging the top 4, honestly who the hell thought that was gonna happen 2 years ago/

yes i'm pissed off, all throughout i was doing the same chant i imagine most were doing

"please, please, city, please, this time don't fuck it up"

we did we fucked up, we got 5th

fuckin 5th!!!!!

CTID

sorry end of lil rant

but still love all of ya!!!!
well said i am sick off the crap that comes out of some people on here like you i dont post much but for crying outloud people we have finished 5th and if there is one thing i know we will do far better in the europa league than spuds will in the champs league be patient rome was not built in a day step back and look at what we have done this season beat chelsea twice the arse how many times stood toe to toe with the scum and the dippers the future is bright THE FUTURE IS BLUE. rant over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.