City v Spurs Champions league quarter final at the etihad

If we’d have beaten Spurs, we’d have got to the final where we’d have all spent a fortune to go to Madrid and watch us get mugged by UEFA and lose to the dippers due to VAR and a corrupt ref

Also, because of the additional games we’d have eventually run out of steam in the PL and dropped a couple of points somewhere allowing scouse to nick the league

Still not seen any highlights and don't think I ever will. I stormed out of the ground, marched into town and flounced onto the tram home. Stormed into goats gate threw 3 pints down and stormed off home
Just like my wife's brothers wedding, that day is never mentioned in our house. Bastards.

Watched this in the bar at the end of the South Pier in Blackpool,ran out screaming down the pier for 10 seconds when Sterling scored then came back in to disappointment when it was disallowed.

How we lost that game and to that lot still pains me. We eat Tottenham for lunch on a regular basis. I haven't watched the highlights since and still can't bring myself to do so!

First the wife spoiled it as she was watching it on TV and I was doing t on PC so the stream was late 10-15 seconds. Then me and kids went mental, daughter was going mad through the house, before it showed the first replay and I just said to her, it's offside, they're going to cancel the goal. She was speechless. It was very painful night. I recall it was a nightmare on the forum too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.