City v Spurs post match

same old shit repeating myself after every game and since that Celtic game.

the league is gone and hopefully the top 4 no need for that in order come back stronger.

imagine if it was the spuds who were 2-0 up ! no way we would score to come back.

as for Bravo its embarrasing add to the list aguero and sterling you feel they need an open goal in order to score

Alli shouldn't been on the pitch to net the first goal.

Good performance, shame that we blew it. Thought Sane looked dangerous, and Jesus looked decent when he came on - let's not go all Raggish on him yet and proclaim him the next footballing great.

Bravo had no chance with either goal. Lloris was dog shit!

According to BT if they had their way - Sane handled the ball after Lloris missed the clearance - the goal would not have stood.
Bl**ding knob-ends.

I agree with Pep's comments after the game......we finish our chances the ref doesnt matter! Like Pep, I not interested in blaming ref for the results that dont go our way. It simple.....we make our chances and learn to defend...we win!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.