City v Spurs post match

Well I don't think Clichy Stones or Kolarov or Bravo have been getting an easy ride tbh, just Otamendi seems to have a fan club based on statistics rather than football.

Most of the team though, consists of genuine top players or decent stand ins. But the whole defence would find it difficult to get in a top 6 side apart from a fully fit Kompany.

Otamendi is not short of ability just judgement. But he's been at the club nearly 18 months & still plays the same as the day he arrived, or his first game, where he was hopelessly caught out by a long punt over his head by Pogba due to not reacting quickly enough.

No doubt I'm an advocate for defensive replacements but as a backup Ottas the best of a bad bunch however Stones will be staying no matter what so where does Vinny fit in? Van Dyke is my number 1 choice to come in to partner Vinny but Stones seems to be the chosen one even though he's a long long way to go. I think full backs are a priority before CBs

No doubt I'm an advocate for defensive replacements but as a backup Ottas the best of a bad bunch however Stones will be staying no matter what so where does Vinny fit in? Van Dyke is my number 1 choice to come in to partner Vinny but Stones seems to be the chosen one even though he's a long long way to go. I think full backs are a priority before CBs

I'd have no problem with Otamendi as a stand in cb but he can't be trusted as the main man imo. Vinny will either be our No1cb or gone next season I imagine, based on fitness. If he's going to be part of the squad next season, it will require him to get fit & play during this season I think, so we will soon find out. If Kompany played every week, Otamendi & Stones would improve a lot I think. But with just each other plus Kolarov, it's dangerous.

I'd be happy to sign Van Dijk but still he's an 'ok' rather than great player imo.

I would like us to have at least one guy who has done it all as a cb option, even if it's someone at the end of their career, but who we could get I don't know.

Seeing as that story says we were 2-0 up at half time I stopped reading there!!

Astonishing but not surprising levels of pure amateurism and incompetence.

But on a broader theme - I think they should know that every action has its consequences. And treating this Club in the way that they do, they should not expect to sit comfortably in the stadium without being at least called to account for their published "work".

I like that when Pep was asked about Jesus, he talked about Sane.

But it does. Measure it if you don't believe me. It tapers inwards towards the far touchline. About 8mm on an iPad display at normal size.

Whether it does or doesn't, it doesn't taper in anywhere near far enough. You can see that just by using your fucking eyes. For the record, freeze framing the picture on a decent TV (ie not that pixelated piece of shite you've used) shows the lines on the pitch as a useful guide and Sterling is so onside that he's stood on dark cut grass, whilst Rose is about 2 foot over into the light!

Mods - why is this cockney c*nt wummer still on here?

He plays because he is our only senior central defender.

The rest is utter nonsense.
it's true then he has been at your missus!!
'UTTER NONSENSE 'MY FRIEND- YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE AND OBVIOUSLY KNOW FAR LESS THAN OUR MANAGER- you are entitled to your opinion too and so am I as is Pep , no doubt Otomendi will be around for a while so I would get used to it and enjoy! it's obvious your Missus might be!

We weren't 2-0 up at half time but I hope the story is true about journalists.

Next time it needs to be a slap.
I wonder how the author knows Edin's a deep thinker and who he used to turn to, to discuss his deep thoughts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.