City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

Barcon said:
remoh said:
Barcon said:
I won't waste my time (or yours) explaining why I think all those players are shit, I just do (and so do many other people). Yes I do watch games (and probably have been doing for a lot longer than you have). Not for one second have I thought that spurs would challenge us for the title either. Just because you go to the trouble of explaining your thoughts doesn't make them any more valid. Now, you want to start being condescending and insulting? I can do that too.

You can form your opinion however you like, Barcon, but if you deny all the evidence, that comes under the heading of prejudice. (most people would regard 'shite' as an insulting term, by the way)
It's possible that you have supported our Club longer than I have, but since I had the privilege of watching the 'Great Team, it's doubtful.

As regards insults, please review your post. You insulted, not just me, but some fantastic players, too. You aren't my pal by the way.

Wow, just typed out a long response and somehow deleted it. Either way, I wasn't trying to insult you (I never called you shite), and if you don't want to be pals, that's fine. I'm not really sure what evidence you have provided to prove any of these players fantastic either. I have never, and will never slag off a City player or manager on an internet forum (with the obvious exception of tevez). I at least waited until they were gone before insulting them. P.S, started going in the 60's.

My sympathies re. your lost reply. I lost two before finally getting through.

As I said, if you read your post again, you would find it offensive, I'm sure. You never called me shite; I included your description of the players mentioned under the heading of insulting - and 'shite' is not normally classed as praise!
You don't feel that I've made a case for the players; fair enough. A re-check of their careers with us and since, may convince you otherwise, but not if you are one of those who believes that Roberto can do no wrong.

The Forum exists so that we can all express our opinions of players, management etc. and sometimes that will be negative. We all want the best for our Club and if our present management is making a pig's ear of it, as some of us think, then saying so on here is not disloyalty to the Club, whereas backing a poor, out of his depth, manager, while seeming like loyalty, could actually be counter-productive.

It sounds as though we're the same generation, by the way, so apologies for the 'school-boy' dig.

Was it my imagination or were Kolarov and Kolo Toure actually arguing with each other while they were "trying to get back" during the build up to their third goal?

Well that sucked donkey's cock. Just this once, I would have liked to see Johnson come on and play on his natural side as Kolarov is twice the player when he has someone to overlap. Sunderland looked vulnerable in behind the fullbacks, but City just can't seem to get there on the pitch. This needs to get better.

No knee-jerk reaction from me, you build nothing by chopping and changing manager. But fans walking out at 0-1 chelsea and 1-3 sunderland. Really. Just stop that.

quiet_riot said:
Jesus, that 3rd goal looks worse each time. Schoolboy defending.

Nothing new there, unfortunately. Ball-watchers. No marking up.

T_Bone said:
I don't get it. Nasri does fuck all for a year. Then he does, so we don't play him?
MrSlow.jpg

Lancet Fluke said:
Was it my imagination or were Kolarov and Kolo Toure actually arguing with each other while they were "trying to get back" during the build up to their third goal?
Not sure. But know Kolarov was pissed once it went in. That said that was a Kompany screw up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.