City v The Big 4

Bazzmand Show said:
BillyShears said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Sgoater said:
I would love Adebayour, ive bene a fan of his since he played for Monaco and i think he has huge potential. Ive seen a number f interviews with him and he has surprised me at how sounds he seems. He has never asked for a move and is happy at Arsenal (or was) until the fans started giving him shit when he was linked with move to Milan. I think he would do very well upfront with Robinho and Tevez either side of him.

I can feel a 500 page Adebayor thread brewing.

This one will happen too quick for that IMO...I imagine we'd want our new African signing on the plane to Africa on Wednesday. Arsenal are not Barca, and Adebayor isn't Eto'o or Tevez...the deal will be done quick.

Howcome the press havnt gotten a wiff of it then?

Skybet has a market on it so someone thinks he's moving...

BillyShears said:
TFC said:
simon23 said:
Adebayor is a great player but is he not a bit similar to RSC in the way he plays???????........we need variety

He and RSC are variety mate. Everything we were sorely lacking last season.

Bingo...

sorry but we dont need two target men

without the eto'o style player we dont have a forward who gives you what he does.....

eg. can lead the line on his own
has pace to go beyond the last man and plays on the shoulder of the last man
can beat a man with trickery as well as speed
can create something on his own and out of nothing as henry used to do

now some of our forwards have some of these attributes and between them they have all, but none of them as individuals have all of them.....the likes of eto'o, torres, drogba (in his prime) do and that is the sort of player that we require....fabiano is another who has all these qualities in my opinion

Bazzmand Show said:
BillyShears said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Sgoater said:
I would love Adebayour, ive bene a fan of his since he played for Monaco and i think he has huge potential. Ive seen a number f interviews with him and he has surprised me at how sounds he seems. He has never asked for a move and is happy at Arsenal (or was) until the fans started giving him shit when he was linked with move to Milan. I think he would do very well upfront with Robinho and Tevez either side of him.

This one will happen too quick for that IMO...I imagine we'd want our new African signing on the plane to Africa on Wednesday. Arsenal are not Barca, and Adebayor isn't Eto'o or Tevez...the deal will be done quick.

let's see what appears on newsnow at around 11.30 tonight.

cheers 2112, interesting stuff. I know wenger is happy for him to leave, it appears milan have cooled their interest, so I can see this one happening. chelsea and inter would be the worry.

blueinsa said:
They never had a whiff of Barry either....

Fair enough, this would definetly be one out of nowhere in my opinion. If it comes off itd be hufe, imo Adebayor has as much talent as anyone in any league. IF he can put it all together he could be unstoppable.

Bazzmand Show said:
BillyShears said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Sgoater said:

Probably because we pulled to the trigger on this one after pulling the plug on Eto'o, so in the last 24 hours...

The speed and discretion with which the Barry, Kompany, and De Jong deals were done should tell you that this is entirely feasible...

bobmcfc said:
wtf is going on ? anyone ?? lol

no cryptic stuff please

billyhshears is alluding to the fact that we are going to try and sign adebayour from arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.