City v United |Carling Cup | 19th Jan |Match Day thread

i would start Robinho but it would be a risk as he doesn't play well at he bets of time. plus United are going to be out to injure as many players as they can.
This is goign be a good game and just hope they dont get 5 going on 10 mins injuary time like last time as they will be wanting to win.
After the loose against Leeds (haha!) they need to stay in something because they are out of the prem now.

My team, and formation 4-5-1 would be;

-----------------Given -----------------

Zabaleta --- Richards --- Kompany --- Garrido

---------Ireland ---- De Jong --- Barry ------------
SWP ------------------------------------ Bellamy

------------------ Tevez --------------------

Get SWP and Bellamy to support Tevez, and Ireland if on the break. SWP and Bellamy both tackle when we don't have the ball.

If going well put Robinho on for Tevez last 20 mins.

Will Bellamy be able to play? He's already had games Monday and Saturday and we all know the issues with his fitness in those situations..perhaps late sub appearance would suit him better for this one?

Breaker said:
Will Bellamy be able to play? He's already had games Monday and Saturday and we all know the issues with his fitness in those situations..perhaps late sub appearance would suit him better for this one?

I'd start with Bellamy, give him 60 mins of tearing their defence a new arse, then take him off

Dreamt of a 7-1 City win last night. To be honest though, I'd be ecstatic with a couple of goals and a clean sheet. Nerves setting in now.

I've just had this wonderful sensational feeling that we're going to crank it up BIG time tonight. United have been poor all season and nobody has really give them the spanking they've deserved, let's dish this one out on the family china, and then some.

We all know there will only be 1 goal in it over the 2 legs and the winning goal will be a piece of pure, jammy, biased ref luck and we all know who are the luckiest, jamiest team on the planet. 2 CL wins against teams that completely outclassed them in the finals and numerous PL's when better teams blew up. I sometimes think we are cursed. Come on boys prove me wrong tonight.

Still optimistic about this one despite the Everton result. I'd like to see Shaunny start and Robinho in the stands.

4-1 with Carlos getting a brace.

COME ON CITY...COME ON CITY..

Aussie! said:
Anyone who said they would start - or even play Robinho is a - with all due respect- a fucking nut.

Agreed.

pre match stressed kicking in now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.