City v United |Carling Cup | 19th Jan |Match Day thread

Garrido deserves to keep his place,certainly ahead of Sylvhino,however,either will struggle with the pace of Valencia and/or Nani.As for Zabaleta,he worries me but what is the alternative given our lack of centre halves,would Onouha (if fit) be a better option?

FantasyIreland said:
Garrido deserves to keep his place,certainly ahead of Sylvhino,however,either will struggle with the pace of Valencia and/or Nani.As for Zabaleta,he worries me but what is the alternative given our lack of centre halves,would Onouha (if fit) be a better option?

Ned was on the bench I think so I'll go for
Given
Richards-Ned-Kompany-Garrido
De Jong Barry
SWP Ireland Bellamy
Tevez

If Ireland and Ned are fit then that looks about as good as it gets at the minute.As for Viera,can't make my mind up if a derby should be his first game,adrenaline can do strange things!

Will Bridge/SWP/Onuoha/RSC/Ireland be fit for this?

I'd go with:

....................Given....................
Zabaleta....Richards....Kompany....Garrido (Maybe Onuoha instead of Zab/Micah)

.........de Jong........Barry............. (Apparently Vieira wont be fit untill Scunthorpe)
SWP.............Tévez..........Bellamy (Petrov has been a bit hit and miss and def not Robinho)
..................Benjani................... (Maybe RSC but Benjani deserves it a lot)

Bench:

Taylor,

onuoha/Zabaleta/Richards (Depending on who starts)
Sylvinho,

Ireland,
Petrov,

RSC,
Weiss/Robinho.

I think well get a draw at home and lose away,theyl play there best team.hope we do win tho,think theres alot of work to do with our team after yday.mancini is the man to do it tho.

shay

richards
nedum
kompany
garrido

barry
de jong
ireland
swp

bellamy
tevez

2-0 city

Andouble said:
FantasyIreland said:

Ned was on the bench I think so I'll go for
Given
Richards-Ned-Kompany-Garrido
De Jong Barry
SWP Ireland Bellamy
Tevez

yep I would go with that, with SWP and Bellers in more advanced roles when needed, but tracking back more than Robbie/Petrov

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.