City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread (merged)

Re: City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread

Couldnt be more proud after that half, theres no shame whatsoever in losing AFAIAC. Rags will try and take the piss but they know they are fucking gash, a shadow of teams past.

CTID.

Very proud of them. What was looking like a morale-busting capitulation turned into a morale boost of great proportions, even in defeat. That's us out of one competition and gives us a breather later in the season, in the run-in.

Now, let's see Vincent's red card rescinded and it'll be the best losing result we've ever had.

Just call me Mr Brightside!

Proud as f*ck of the lads, I absolutely guarantee they will be shitting themselves for the league game after that performance.

Oh and Rooney man of the match ? My f*ckin arse, anyone still want to see this scouse shit in a blue shirt ?

Re: Pride in Battle

Hear Hear! Love the Blues ... We should not give a fuck about the result, cos you seen your self, our boys are Blue through and through ... Today's performance is what we call "Pride in Battle" ... Wait till we bring our full team back to these tossers.

I have never felt more proud of my team

To a man, I thought we were fantastic today. Thought we were on for a real pasting at half time but we were immense. I will hold my head up in work tomorrow higher than when we destroyed them at the swamp. That performance said far more about our team than any other result this season.

Bunch of mercenaries LOL

I fuckin love this club!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible effort from the players, really cannot be faulted.

Such a shame we couldn't have scored one at the end but oh well. Roll on 'Pool.

Yes. We demonstrated that today. We didn't roll over and die like certain other teams have done in certain other (6-1) games.

Proud of the lads.

Re: Heroic!

strongbowholic said:
bluecroi said:
Gallant loss isn't good enough anymore I'm afraid.
What?????

I may have had a drink up here in sconny botland, but for fucks sake, some people! Down to 10 men through a blatant cheat of a referee, some really, really poor decisions and you come out with shit like that given how hard the lads worked and did well to get back into it.

I don't normally go in for this type of thing, but fuck right off you dickhead.

How about cop yourself on eh?
We came back and put in an effort, eventually, it took us a good long time didn't it?
The straight red was ridiculous in the sense he didn't even take the player, but in the eyes of the law it was the right decision, he went with two feet, ridiculous, but techincally right.
They should have had another penalty and we got a way with a bit in the second half, so like I said earlier, decisions even themselves out.
Our lads played well, but I'm not going to cheer a loss. I'll give credit to the effort, and it was a tremendous one, but I wont cheer a loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.