City v Utd post match

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by blueinsa, 27 Apr 2017.

1. BJL_City

BJL_City

well that was really tedious, don't fancy top 4 with our lack of performance.

2. Blumers Bloomers

Blumers Bloomers

And to think Sane and Sterling were being compared to Robben and Ribery not that long ago!

I would take De Gea from their starting line up and not one other. And yet we couldn't beat them

Only consolation was from 89 minutes I was expecting the sucker punch goal out of nowhere from them which didn't materialise thank Christ.

Special mention to Vinny who was brilliant once again ... You'd never think he's just back from 9 months out

3. 80s Shorts

80s Shorts

I only posted in reply to you because you said we were "dogshite", "embarrassing", and "an embarrassment to the Manchester derby".

Have you changed your mind or do you still believe this? Other than that I haven't a Scooby what you are bleating on about.

[​IMG]

4. sutty66

sutty66

Can't let griezmann go to them.. I know they have been SHIT but they are hard to beat and him and possibly weigl will take them to another level!!!

5. TotalFootballOne

TotalFootballOne

6. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

I think it's you, I been watching him precisely for that and he is going into tackles full blooded from what I see

7. Sunny Coast Blue

Sunny Coast Blue

Wimbledon, pah fooking Bolton!

8. madden150

madden150

And big Vinnie's back!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Lol.

10. Rosler1985

Rosler1985

Hoping Spurs dry bum them to death. Fucking shithouses. As for tonight, fuck it. Roll on next season with a couple of fresh faces and a fully fit Ilkay and Gabriel. Desperately missed Dave tonight to unlock those 2 rows of 5 they put out. Still think they'll finish 5th and get fucked off Lyon.

****s.