City v Utd post match

I only posted in reply to you because you said we were "dogshite", "embarrassing", and "an embarrassment to the Manchester derby".

Have you changed your mind or do you still believe this? Other than that I haven't a Scooby what you are bleating on about.

200.gif
Your ridiculous question of a worse performance in the last five years. Why five ? Why not 6 or 7 or 2. It is a question not worth answering. I discussed the game with you and player performances and positives and all you can say is "we are dogshite", "we are embarrassing", "an embarrassment to the Manchester derby".

I will leave it at that as your "arguments" are self defeating and talking through your arse for so long must be making it uncomfortable for you to sit down.

The clue is in 'I disucced the game with you and player performances and positives and all you can say is 'we are dogshite.'

You didn't discuss the game with me. You didn't discuss player performances. Or positives. And consequently it's therfore impossible that I replied we are dogshite.

Yet again, we dominate with possession bs still can't put the chances away. This is the difference between us and the yids.

Being at the game tonight was a new experience for me. It's the first time I've ever been to a derby where I wasn't twitchy, on edge, worried that they would score. They carried no threat whatsoever. They have regressed a very very long way since the days of Fergie. One of the least expansive and exciting teams in the league. It was like watching the plucky underdog putting up a rearguard fighting display, managed by Alledyce or Pulis. Oh and by the way, it wasn't a masterclass from Mourinho - a draw suites City more.
As for City, lots of positives. Kompany immense and commanding. KDB back to form. And welcome back Jesus. We just need to remember how to score, and the future's good.
P.S. Well done Ref.

The clue is in 'I disucced the game with you and player performances and positives and all you can say is 'we are dogshite.'

You didn't discuss the game with me. You didn't discuss player performances. Or positives. And consequently it's therfore impossible that I replied we are dogshite.
You did, he's even quoted your post a few times since.

No we don't look disorganised.

Our performance was not flat but their team shape was a flat back nine.

they came for a draw and they got it, fcuk all to do with tactics we just weren't good enough to break down their defence. thats the way i saw it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.