City v Utd post match

And to think Sane and Sterling were being compared to Robben and Ribery not that long ago!

I would take De Gea from their starting line up and not one other. And yet we couldn't beat them

Only consolation was from 89 minutes I was expecting the sucker punch goal out of nowhere from them which didn't materialise thank Christ.

Special mention to Vinny who was brilliant once again ... You'd never think he's just back from 9 months out
The only thing missing from that utd performance was that Tim Cahill didn't pop up and nod one of their corners in
They really are a downmarket Everton

I'll say it again. As good a footballer as Toure is, I'll be glad to see the back of him
He really slows our game down which enables the opposition to get organised

You did, he's even quoted your post a few times since.

Oh jeez. He's quoted my post which is on page 3 of this thread which is the FIRST post I made. It wasn't in response to anyone never mind him.

I'm not denying I said we were dogshite, I believe we were tonight, but he's saying all I've responded to his discussions is we're dogshite which is an absolute lie. Just reread the tread.

i wish the club would stop giving groups of tickets over to business's or corporate types in the bottom tier. they re gradually trying to replace city fans.

thought we got it spot on defensively their main threat was the pace up front we stopped that completely by having zab and kola stay deeper than usual, however that took away from our wingers , their fullbacks never came out, sterling and sane didn't have the space, so we had to win it from the middle , we bossed their midfield they couldn't get into our half, there lies the problem , we were that good in midfield we pushed theirs back to the edge of the box, we needed the killer ball, silva would of provided that.

we played really well controlled the whole game, thought the after match was atrocious all they spoke about was the defensive master class rather than how city organised and controlled game.

as for bringing jesus on with ten minutes left hes been out for ten weeks ffs,looked like he got injured again hope it wasn't another metatarsal

couple of pacey full backs and we would of won that game , we were miles ahead of united.

Oh jeez. He's quoted my post which is on page 3 of this thread which is the FIRST post I made. It wasn't in response to anyone never mind him.

I'm not denying I said we were dogshite, I believe we were tonight, but he's saying all I've responded to his discussions is we're dogshite which is an absolute lie. Just reread the tread.

Haha, you fruit loop. The whole of our conversation has been about the ridiculous assertion that we were "dogshite", "embarrassing" and "an embarrassment to the Manchester derby".

Respond to the post where I gave my opinion on the game then. I'm sorry I misrepresented your reply.

I have now apologised. Would you now like to discuss that we were "dogshite", "embarrassing", and "an embarrassment to the Manchester derby". ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.