City v Utd post match

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by blueinsa, 27 Apr 2017.

1. BlueLarry18

BlueLarry18

Unfortunately this seems to be a trait of Peps teams. His Barca side were the worst cheats I've ever seen in football and Bayern turned into a team of divers once Pep took over. Sadly it seems to be something our manager encourages but I'll gladly accept it if it means domination of the league and europe. It'll be essential if we're ever to win the champions league.

2. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

I seem to recall a few years ago when Vinnie scored the winner and we went onto win the league old purple nose sent his team out with nothing in mind except to get a draw. Backfired bigtime for him didn't it?

3. sutty66

sutty66

+1 and they are still shite...

4. BJL_City

BJL_City

we beat them then, simple as, and they weren't at their peak then but were still a damn site better than they are now.

Mourinho was a coward, much like Ferguson back then, and we didn't punish them this time. Says it all about how we've fallen away. That was also our title hope decider pretty much which heaped a whole lot more pressure, weight and expectation on a group of players who'd not been there and done it, this team had a number who have and couldn't get it done, yet again this season.

Just wasn't up to scratch for the money, expectation, promises and potential. That's what they are to be judged on. It's just the reality of where they are and what they set out to achieve, and promise to achieve. It's not negative to call them up on it when they repeatedly don't deliver.

5. Big Yaya Wilko 12

Big Yaya Wilko 12

Just keep thinking of that Gabriel Jesus offside goal.

The question I keep asking myself is 'Would that goal have been flagged if it was at the other end?'

Probably not, is the answer.

6. br88

br88

Very good post. If City had been totally dominated like that by United I would have felt sick. My God....what game are they playing....ten men back and then rugby kicks upfield to Fellini.

I just wish Silva had been playing tonight.

7. chaddblue

chaddblue

Funny how tonight's linesman spots Jesus being an inch offside but the twat on Sunday wrongly spotted the ball being an inch out of play

You win some you lose some eh?? Still waiting

8. Big Yaya Wilko 12

Big Yaya Wilko 12

Exactly! Imagine if that goal was a carbon copy except it was at Old Toilet and it was Martial on the end of it. Would it have been disallowed in the 90th minute?

Nope!

9. sir baconface

sir baconface

Is that what Mourinho calls football? The cynical cnut is a busted flush. No wonder they don't lose many with an 11-man defence.

And you can fcuk off too, Fellaini.

Last edited: 28 Apr 2017
  10. Corky

Corky

Their keeper didn't make any decent saves, pretty routine stuff.

Another disappointing home performance, but at least Pep is satisfied. They were there for the taking and a big missed opportunity. No guile showed, slow build ups allowing 9 to get back, hen try to cross through a wall of 6 men to find the smallest player on the pitch.

Limited them to one real chance though with the excellent assist from Bravo. You can say how shit utd were but we are barely any better according to the table with the "best manager in the world" who is clearly worse than MP.