City v Utd tickets.

s1ty m

I've had to do this twice this season due to kick-off times, etc. Here's how it works...

3 tickets together, 102, Row A. 2 Adults, 1 18-21 Seasoncard. Great seats on the the first row and on the end too...you always get on telly...

I'll send you the Seasoncards and you send them back afterwards. Ian and Mark have completed this easily this season, both from here. Payment by bank transfer please and I will return the £10 back on the bottle when the cards return to me. Easy, I'll even include an addressed envelope. Or you can get them from me right outside the ground after the Swansea match next week.

£58 each I believe is fair and face value for a single match ticket. So, £174 for the three plus £10 which you will get back. I won't split these and payment will need to be today to reserve them as I expect a rapidly full inbox. The tickets are ours and we are a family.

Please email me directly at:

michaeljrennie@hotmail.com

I've had to do this twice this season due to kick-off times, etc. Here's how it works...

3 tickets together, 102, Row A. 2 Adults, 1 18-21 Seasoncard. Great seats on the the first row and on the end too...you always get on telly...

I'll send you the Seasoncards and you send them back afterwards. Ian and Mark have completed this easily this season, both from here. Payment by bank transfer please and I will return the £10 back on the bottle when the cards return to me. Easy, I'll even include an addressed envelope. Or you can get them from me right outside the ground after the Swansea match next week.

£58 each I believe is fair and face value for a single match ticket. So, £174 for the three plus £10 which you will get back. I won't split these and payment will need to be today to reserve them as I expect a rapidly full inbox. The tickets are ours and we are a family.

Please email me directly at:

michaeljrennie@hotmail.com
You know it's being moved, don't you?

Liverpool fixture also moved...fed up of having times spread all over the place. Tickets for Dippers game therefore available for the same deal as above for The Rags game, a date for which we are all waiting for.

I've had a few emails and to confirm:

I wont split the tickets.
You will need to pay for them up front. Lol.

Isn't that where they give you some off next season's fee? I've sold this way several times, it works for me.

Liverpool fixture also moved...fed up of having times spread all over the place. Tickets for Dippers game therefore available for the same deal as above for The Rags game, a date for which we are all waiting for.

I've had a few emails and to confirm:

I wont split the tickets.
You will need to pay for them up front. Lol.
Liverpool is on the Sunday not midweek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.