City v Villa

BringBackSwales

My recording on sky has disappeared, does anyone have a link to the 3 2 win v villa full match (last game of last season)? Struggling to find it in City tv too

Couldn’t find a Villa thread so thought I’d use this one.
I was surprised to see that for the last 8 PL games there are 3 clubs that have only dropped 2 points. Two are obvious but the third is Villa. If they keep this up they could be surprise challengers for top 4. Might be worth a small bet.

Couldn’t find a Villa thread so thought I’d use this one.
I was surprised to see that for the last 8 PL games there are 3 clubs that have only dropped 2 points. Two are obvious but the third is Villa. If they keep this up they could be surprise challengers for top 4. Might be worth a small bet.

Would be fantastic if it happened, they’ve played more games than Newcastle and United though. Them finishing 5th is a very realistic achievement which would be a great return considering how bad they were at the beginning of the season.

Would be fantastic if it happened, they’ve played more games than Newcastle and United though. Them finishing 5th is a very realistic achievement which would be a great return considering how bad they were at the beginning of the season.
It’s a long shot but worth a couple of quid at 25/1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.