City v West Brom (Hamburg games over?)

bluearmy71

Right as much as my heart hope's we beat Hamburg my mind tells me no chance because they are a cracking team and will be hard to beat and i can't see it happening to be honest.

So i will look forward to West Brom which should be on paper an easy win and hopefully give the lads a lift so we can get on with finishing in the top half of the table, 7th place is a no no but to attract players next transfer window we need to finish in the top half.

Come on City we have to beat West Brom or we are completely ****ed and you should be docked your frigging wages you useless pansies.

Always optimistic :)

Anyone else real p***ed of at the moment? I was alright up till now but these past really poor performances have got to me.

marco said:
good job we all think like you there be no fuker there tomorrow

Yeah but i have realized lately these fukers wearing the shirt seem to give up and lie down even though they earn shed loads for doing it week in week out why can't i with supporting the lazy gits for one game that looks over before it's started.

Can anyone seriously think on this yoyo form we are going to keep a clean sheet and score 2, don't get me wrong i would love for us too do it am not trying to be a prick here but since this recession and not being able too find a job and that i have realized the boys in blue aint earning there very lucky pay checks are they? e.g. "Robinho"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.