City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Armaan said:
Dzeko and Negredo look like best mates everytime either scores you can see a huge smile on the others face. The chemistry in this side is amazing, Pellegrini has built one happy family.

Football with a smile mate; people on here hounded me for saying that was lacking under Mancini.

well done lads great to see the dzeko and negredo partnership getting stronger!

So we are pretty much going to Wembley it is now Jan 8th the final is March 2nd lets see how long it takes them to sort out the ticket criteria :)

BoundedCascade said:
Excellent performance tonight. Some really stunning goals and just pure domination. We should be very comfortable going into the second leg but I still don't want to take anything for granted.

-- Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 pm --

Excellent performance tonight. Some really stunning goals and just pure domination. We should be very comfortable going into the second leg but I still don't want to take anything for granted.

It's SIX NIL mate! I've been a blue a long time and know what you mean - I didn't think the tie was over til 4 nil, but come on - 6 nil. I think we can take this one for granted!

Re: League Cup - Man city v West Ham - Post match Discussion

Faptastic performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.