City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Clearly Edin prefers the ball coming in to him from the left. Two great first time finishes. Did he really have 13 attempts tonight ?

BoundedCascade said:
Gillespie said:
BoundedCascade said:
Excellent performance tonight. Some really stunning goals and just pure domination. We should be very comfortable going into the second leg but I still don't want to take anything for granted.

-- Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 pm --

Excellent performance tonight. Some really stunning goals and just pure domination. We should be very comfortable going into the second leg but I still don't want to take anything for granted.

Perleese! Get real. This semi is over.

Bin the false modesty.

No false modesty mate, just still have that typical City in my head. I highly doubt we will bottle it, in fact I am 99.9% certain we are off to Wembley but that .1% terrifies me.

Jesus wept.

Have WHU ever beaten anyone 7-0 in their history? Which is pretty much what they need ( other possible permutations are even more ludicrous, if that's possible).Let alone beating you lot by anything like that margin.

I suppose Man Yoo will beat Sunderland at OT ( though, frankly I wouldn't bet on it at the moment) which means that we will see an all Manchester final.....

.....assuming of course, that Trafford counts as Manchester.

BoundedCascade said:
Gillespie said:
BoundedCascade said:

-- Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 pm --

Perleese! Get real. This semi is over.

Bin the false modesty.

No false modesty mate, just still have that typical City in my head. I highly doubt we will bottle it, in fact I am 99.9% certain we are off to Wembley but that .1% terrifies me.

Oh right, we are really really going to lose 7-0 to a shit West Ham team even with our 3rd team!!? Typical City are long gone mate. We'll put out our weakest possible team and still take at least a draw

Their keeper had quite a good game and had at least three outstanding saves. Having watched the six goals again, I don't think he could be blamed for any of them.

Fucking marvellous display - Dzeko was great, the Beast was awesome, Nasri and Silva.... oh you get it.

Wembley here we come? :-)

That was quite good, admittedly.

I can honestly say 6-0 flattered West Ham. We must have missed 10.

Unbelievable for once i can sit with a big cigar,knowing that we are going to wembley with the second leg still to play,and i have to hold my hand up over garcia thought he played well after i was Shitting it when he was in the starting line-up..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.