City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Re: League Cup - Man city v West Ham - Post match Discussion

6-0 and the players have still got the focus and desire to keep battling when they could have easily eased up for the second half. It speaks volumes for the freedom and spirit at the moment. Dzeko and Negredo back in the goals and hopefully kick-starts another goal glut for the pair. So proud to be blue

Great performance - money definitely can't buy that kind of team spirit. No one at fault - even the Garcia haters must admit he played well tonight and broke up their play on many occasions.

Front four were sublime with Toure anchoring the back. Hope Pelle fields Rodwell, Lopes and one or two other fringe players in the second leg.

C'mon City!

chestervegasblue said:
I've got a horrible feeling I'll actually be standing alone singing Blue Moon at Upton Park in a fortnight. First game of the season I've been able to get to and my last game for a lonnnng while (moving to the US).

Is anyone else going?

I'll see you there

:)

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Can anyone assess Lopes performance tnyt?my streaming fukd up in the second half

Cheeky back heel for Kolarov to set up Dzeko for the last goal.

thought he did ok, lost the ball and won it back a few times..

They are playing the best football I have ever seen anywhere!!
Unbelievable team.

The new era is here fellow blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.