City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

George MaCartney....

Has he even got a point playing against city - top man

On to Wembly.

Can see MP playing a fairly strong side at Upton Park , no reason why he shouldn't.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Can anyone assess Lopes performance tnyt?my streaming fukd up in the second half

Very hungry, eager to get out and play. Excellent back heel that set up Kola for the assist to Dzeko for the last goal.

What a brilliant performance that was.

The game was won in the first 10 minutes, a team that were going to defend with 11 were just sucked in, and dispatched accordingly. I suspect that many a united fan is now hoping sunderland get a draw in the second leg.

Dzeko and Negredo can't play togther !

Can anyone assess Lopes performance tnyt?my streaming fukd up in the second half

Anxious (to be expected) but solid. He did not try to do too much--until, that is, he provided a beautiful backheeled pass through his defenders legs to put Kolarov in so he could cut back for Dzeko's second.

As far as first team minutes go, it was promising.

Chris in London said:
chestervegasblue said:
I've got a horrible feeling I'll actually be standing alone singing Blue Moon at Upton Park in a fortnight. First game of the season I've been able to get to and my last game for a lonnnng while (moving to the US).

Is anyone else going?

I'll see you there

:)
Plaything of the gods said:
chestervegasblue said:
I've got a horrible feeling I'll actually be standing alone singing Blue Moon at Upton Park in a fortnight. First game of the season I've been able to get to and my last game for a lonnnng while (moving to the US).

Is anyone else going?
Yep. We can do a duet.

YES! TRIO!

Lopes looked good. Incredibly raw. His first touch is on par with the likes of Silva and Nasri. His decision making leaves something to be desired as he seems to hang onto the ball for too long.

This is his first match with the senior team in a year. He will be a great option to have down the road. I don't think that a loan move would help him much. He needs time on the ball and to familiarize himself within our "holistic" system.

Looked a bit nervous at the beginning but then had the audacity to try a very clever back heel, which he pulled off effectively and ended up setting up a goal. I'd say 8/10 all things considered. The talent is there but he still has a lot to learn/get used to at the level and speed of play we are currently operating at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.