City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

The BBC highlights and commentary were surprisingly positive. First goal was certainly described differently than Sky's "punt" and poor keeping.

Absolutely wonderful tonight. Great performance.

Thought Pantilimon's look towards Kompany after his crap back pass was hilarious. I love the confidence he has.

Re: Credit where it's due

Nasir's performance will doubtless be lost in the "noise" of the 6-0 defeat, but that was an incredible performance from him. Absolute outstanding.

This is the best I've ever seen City in my lifetime. It'll be a crime if we won't win a trophy, but we have a great chance here!

Realistic 2nd leg team: Panti, Boyata, Micah, Nastasic, Clichy, Garcia, Rodwell (if fit), Lopes, Milner, Navas, Dzeko

Jovetic would play, if if if...

Some kids like Facey and Huws on the bench.

Possibility this team could lose, but not 6-0!

Chippy_boy said:
Nasir's performance will doubtless be lost in the "noise" of the 6-0 defeat, but that was an incredible performance from him. Absolute outstanding.

His best performance to date. Dzeko and negredo were brilliant too.

Garcia is doing a bloody good job for us these days too. Seriously.

The BBC coverage did not give enough credit to the quality of the City goals.

However, they were right to point out that it was a training ground game at times. Ole's in the first half for example

Lord have mercy

cdmo.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.