City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

if any team could blow a 6 goal first leg advantage it would be us so i wont relax until the second leg is secure :-)

irlamblue70 said:
Rascal said:
Whens the final?

Sunday 2nd March

The match seemed like a blood sport.

So one sided, I was hoping like a punch drunk pug up against Sugar Ray Leonard, someone would have the mercy to throw in the towel. Brutal.

It might be football but its not sport.

Excellent performance tonight. Some really stunning goals and just pure domination. We should be very comfortable going into the second leg but I still don't want to take anything for granted.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 pm --<br /><br />Excellent performance tonight. Some really stunning goals and just pure domination. We should be very comfortable going into the second leg but I still don't want to take anything for granted.

Think we nicked that result. Phew.....

Negredo is fast becoming one of my favourite players in Sky Blue. Not only his work-rate and his technical ability, but his attitude is second to none. Just the little things he does such as high fiving his team-mates and shaking hands with all the staff and players is a pleasant sight.

Brilliant performance today lads, off to Wembley we go!! :D

I am impressed with our team ethic we looked focused and hungry and barring any complacency we are near enough through to another cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.