City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

the way we play atm it's simply orgasmic:) and aguero it's not back yet what a game what a game well done boys!!~!!!! for the return leg put the EDS on even they will beat this shit who is WHU now

BoundedCascade said:
Excellent performance tonight. Some really stunning goals and just pure domination. We should be very comfortable going into the second leg but I still don't want to take anything for granted.

-- Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 pm --

Excellent performance tonight. Some really stunning goals and just pure domination. We should be very comfortable going into the second leg but I still don't want to take anything for granted.

Perleese! Get real. This semi is over.

Bin the false modesty.

From BBC

Andy in Mansfield: I hope that little boy who cried his eyes out on Sunday is fast asleep in bed ready for school tomorrow and not watching this game! He'll be on anti depressants at this rate!

hertsblue said:
From BBC

Andy in Mansfield: I hope that little boy who cried his eyes out on Sunday is fast asleep in bed ready for school tomorrow and not watching this game! He'll be on anti depressants at this rate!
tumblr_m6v8danIkr1rn5f7uo1_500.gif

Ducado said:
I won't bother quoting them but if you read the pre match thread you will see we have some miserable clueless fans
cant say I noticed tbh! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.