City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Gillespie said:
BoundedCascade said:
Excellent performance tonight. Some really stunning goals and just pure domination. We should be very comfortable going into the second leg but I still don't want to take anything for granted.

-- Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 pm --

Excellent performance tonight. Some really stunning goals and just pure domination. We should be very comfortable going into the second leg but I still don't want to take anything for granted.

Perleese! Get real. This semi is over.

Bin the false modesty.

No false modesty mate, just still have that typical City in my head. I highly doubt we will bottle it, in fact I am 99.9% certain we are off to Wembley but that .1% terrifies me.

mikraphone said:
Awesome result. Negredo, what a steal? Special shout out to Silva, who I thought was sublime - was worried for a bit when Touré went down. Nasri played well. The link up play, the swapping and changing, etc., was otherwordly. Lopes looked nervy, which is to be expected, but what a turn that was for the 6th goal? He's going to break the team one day.

Personally I think it's Samir that deserves the special mention, controlled the game today and Merlin was happy to take a back seat (relatively).

Brilliant from us, utter shite from West Ham. Negredo unstoppable. Dzeko unbelievable. Silva Majestic. Yaya masterful. Garcia composed.

Ratings: Pants 6; Zabaleta 7, Kompany 7, Lescott 7, Clichy 7; Yaya Toure 9, Garcia 7, Nasri 8, Silva 9; Negredo 10, Dzeko 9

Team for the replay:
Pants
Richards Boyata Lescott Clichy
Rodwell Garcia
Navas Milner Lopes
Dzeko

Denayer, Facey, Fofana, Hiwula etc on the bench

OK match by the boys. Should have played much better. Negredo and Edin did not look arsed and were lucky to get on the scoresheet. Pellegrini got his tactics terribly wrong tonight.

All jokes aside, amazing game of football, can't see us losing at home this season. Great team spirit.

hu9e2y4e.jpg

Negredo and Dzeko deserved the perfect 10.0 for their performances according to whoscored.com. Well done boys!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.