City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Yaya's pass for the first goal. Sublime. Think he should be getting more credit for picking out Negredo and what a finish !

Re: League Cup - Man city v West Ham - Post match Discussion

Listen to this and i qoute: "its not easy to win 5-0 at home" // Edin Dezko. hahah even Dezko lost count.. hahaha

The gulf between us and teams at the bottom end of the table is embarrassing. It's like the pitch was tilted towards their goal. Bring on Barca

stan bowles said:
Yaya's pass for the first goal. Sublime. Think he should be getting more credit for picking out Negredo and what a finish !

No, no, it was just a "punt".

That's how to play in a semi-final.

If you couldn't go tonight or chose to stay away then I feel sorry for you.

Magnificent, fucking magnificent (sorry for swearing)

For me that was one of the top 3 performances of the season. We absolutely dismantled West Ham in a fashion that made how good or bad they were irrelevant at times.

I've got a horrible feeling I'll actually be standing alone singing Blue Moon at Upton Park in a fortnight. First game of the season I've been able to get to and my last game for a lonnnng while (moving to the US).

Is anyone else going?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.