City v Yokohama Marinos - 11.30am (BST), Saturday 27th July 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Final game of the Asia tour. Not actually checked yet, but does anyone know if this is on TV or just the City app again?

City TV app only apparently..

The club has missed a massive trick here IMO. Take Aston Villa for example. They steamed their game the other day on YouTube FFS. No problems. No lag. No cut outs. No buffering.

Whereas our app/broadcast was a total sham.

City TV app only apparently..

The club has missed a massive trick here IMO. Take Aston Villa for example. They steamed their game the other day on YouTube FFS. No problems. No lag. No cut outs. No buffering.

Whereas our app/broadcast was a total sham.
I was totally reliant on that to work but sadly i had the same issues as yourself and many others. Without being nasty to whoever sorted this they really should have had this working a bit better.

Dear City, if you meed a hls solution with multiple profiles able to come of the feed dependent on the client (speed/device/codecs) i have a heavily modded nginx with very secure backend database that will serve at least 50k connections no problem closer to 300k , yours for 50 quid and a greggs sausage roll!

Not going to sign up to the app because it will frustrate the fcuk out of me when it starts to buffer and it will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.