City vlog/chat vids on YouTube

Britpop95

I've mentioned this once or twice in the past (last season) so I really do apologise in advance for ramming this down your necks again - particularly those who couldn't give a monkeys - but I just thought i'd let fellow fans know that i've started a new season of City vlog vids on my YouTube channel which may or may not be of interest.

I know they aren't amazing in quality and I doubt the call to be on Sky Sports or Match of the Day will be arriving anytime soon....... I also know they drag on a bit and all the rest of it but over time i'm sure i'll get them to be of a much higher quality. I'm not getting paid for this gig by the way so you shouldn't be seeing any of those annoying ads pop up.

Anyway, if you fancy a quick watch then the link is below. I do intend to make these every week or every other week but it's one thing saying it and it's another doing it......either way, if you like what you see then please feel free to leave a comment or just watch as and when you find the time and also please don't hesitate to tell a friend or 50 :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJtT4f_4oe8&list=UUhCXtXmurR_mnE2RbjNpU4g

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.