City Vs AFC Bournemouth Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
I have always looked forward to going to a game, but I can't wait to get to see this team in the flesh again on Saturday

It will be another test for Pep but I am sure he is prepared for what is to come from the Cherries and to me that's one of the huge differences from the last few seasons. we seem prepared

Anyway all in here please

Another test for Pep, only a couple of days turnover, Silva possibly out and Aguero banned.

To be honest, the way we're playing i'm not too worried. Gundogan looks ready to come in for Silva and Iheanacho always looks sharp.

Bournemouth usually like to play football which will probably work in our favour but they may change shape for this game. Either way we look unstoppable at the moment, roll on Saturday!

Team Prediction:
Bravo
Sagna Otamendi Stones Kolarov
Fernandinho Gundogan
Sterling De Bruyne Nolito
Iheanacho

Replace Gundogan with Silva if he's fit.

Edit: Meant Kolarov not Clichy.

Last edited:
I can't wait for everyone to be fit I would try this.... well if it was football manager anyways.

Bravo
Otamendi Kompany Stones
Silva Fernandinho Gundogan
De Bruyne
Sterling Aguero Nolito

I'm bringing my son and some of his friends up to their first game at the Etihad on Saturday. I've been given an invite to the Family Day at the Academy Stadium before kick off which includes 2 adult and 2 child tickets. I'm looking for another 2 child tickets as there are 4 kids coming to the game. I emailed the club to ask for 2 more child tickets and they said no (very family friendly!) so thought I'd appeal to other fellow Blues to see if anyone can help me out? If anyone has an invite and a couple of child tickets going spare they would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Should be interesting to see how Eddie Howe sets his team up for this one. Our players look incredibly hungry and are popping up all over the place, so the future Wenger better get his thinking cap on.

These games can't come quick enough. Near enough same team as tonight for me I'd just put Nolito in for Navas & obviously the Aguero change. Don't know how Silva is but no rush with him. Our squad is starting to look amazing long may this run continue.

Bravo

Zaba Stones Otamendi Kolarov

Fernandinho Gundogan

Sterling De Bruyne Nolito

Iheanacho

Comfortable victory 3-0 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.